Tuesday, January 27, 2015

And another new gal.... :-)

This morning Jan took us over to that wall again to meet another new doll.  What is it, "the meet new doll area" or something? ;-)

Anyways, Jan asked Elsa to come, but she didn't want to.  Poca, Anna, and I were all disappointed by that.  We still aren't quite sure how to get through to her...or even what's wrong with her!! :(
When we got over there, with Anna in the lead, a very tall girl was standing there.

Anna walked over to her, and immediately started talking a million miles a minute, along with one of the rudest questions ever.  
"Hi, hi, hi!!!   My name is Anna, what's yours?". There was a very slight pause.  Then Anna blurted out, "Why are your legs warped?". 

From my vantage point behind the new doll, I watched Poca do a dramatic face-Palm, just as I did the same.
"Anna!!!" Poca and I whispered.  "That was so rude!!!"

But the new doll only laughed, and then smiled at Anna.
"It's ok." she said sweetly.  "To start off with, my name is Honey Lemon.  But just call me Honey.  And as far as my legs go, I know they are warped.  So you didn't offend me.  I'm lucky Jan didn't return me to the store because of my legs, because if she did, I probably wouldn't ever get a nice home.  But Jan didn't want to return me; she informed me that she liked me as I was, and never returned dolls for such things.". She smiled at us.  

"See?" Anna told Poca.  "I knew she was nice; she didn't mind.". Poca rolled her eyes, but smiled as well.  She knew that Anna blurted out things before she thought them over.

"Well, I'm Anna from the movie Frozen." she told Honey.  Apparently she decided she was the official 'introducer'. ;-). "This is Pocahontas from Pocahontas, but you can call her Poca.  And this is Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, but you can call her Snow.  What movie are you from?". Anna finished.
"I'm from Big Hero 6." Honey told us.  "It came out last November, I think.  I'm supposed to be a super heroine, but I don't know how I'd do at that." she giggled.  "Oh, I have a little purse that can make 'chem-balls', and some armor and a helmet.  But I think Jan put them away so they wouldn't get messed up, which was probably a good idea.  Besides, the armor is kinda uncomfortable." Honey smiled at us again.  I liked her already; she was sweet to all of us, just like her name.  
"What are chem-balls?" Anna asked automatically.
"They're little shells filled with different combinations of chemicals.  When they have certain combinations and I throw them, they can do different things, like make a pile of goo or a sheet of ice.  The thing is, I have to select the chemicals on a periodic table on the side of the purse, and I need to have Jan put it on there.". 
"Ooohhh, that sounds cool!!" Anna exclaimed.  "Can I try it sometime?" She jumped up and down.
"Sure you can!  Just as soon as the purse works properly." Honey answered her with a grin.

"I'd love to talk to all of you later, " Honey said hesitantly, "but I'm a little tired right now.  Could you show me where we stay?"
"Oh, of course!" Poca took over.  "I'll show you."
"But Poca-" Anna broke in.
"No more chatting right now, Anna." Poca said.  "We can all talk to Honey more later."
"I'll be sure and chat with you as much as you'd like just as soon as I wake up from my nap." Honey told Anna sweetly.
"Oh, ok!" Anna answered, cheered up.

We all walked over to the table, and Poca and Anna clambered right up.  (How I wish Jan would make us some rooms!!!). Honey hesitated, seeing my face.
"You don't like to climb up the table, do you?" she said carefully.
"No, I don't." I said with a sigh.  "It's too high, and I don't like climbing like that."
"Well, I can help you climb up if you want." she offered.  "My legs are a little longer, so I can pull you up, if you'd like."
"That'd be great!!" I answered with a big smile.

So Honey helped me climb up.  It was much easier than before, actually!! :-). I'm happy to have Honey here with us, and am certainly so glad that Jan didn't return her to the store.  ;-). 

I just wish one of us could bring Elsa out of her shell.  Perhaps Honey can help?? 

~ Snow



5 comments:

  1. Honey seems absolutely lovely! I know MyLittleMegara has been looking for the Big Hero 6 dolls for a while. She has the same policy about returning dolls- as in, she doesn't do it. Which is good for us!

    Meg <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Grateful Blogger Tag!:) (http://dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/grateful-blogger-tag.html)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I nominated you for an award on my blog! http://whiskers-and-wildflowers.blogspot.com/

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been nominated for an award!

    Meg<3

    http://megmylifeinpurpleandplastic.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Snow! You've been nominated for the Liebster Award on my blog! Here's the link. http://elsa-adollslifeforme.blogspot.com/
    Read the whole thing, follow the instructions, and spread the news!

    ReplyDelete