Thursday, September 25, 2014

Yucky day out....

Um, yeah, it is kind of gross out today. Rain pouring down.....yeah.  So of course I had to go out and look.
And of course Jan found me out there looking about like ten minutes later, and had a fit.  Apparently, she doesn't like me outside in the rain.  Um, hello, when else am I going to sing "Singin' in the Rain"?  ;-). Not that I'm the best singer ever, but still.  So she took me back inside, and insisted that I wrap myself up in an 18-incher's sweater.  Thing is, it was so big on me, it was almost like a blanket.  Pocahontas turned to me.
"I'm getting the idea that Jan wasn't very happy that you went outside?" she asked.
"Um, yeah, she wasn't."  I said, hiding a smile.  "She sure is a bit over-protective, isn't she?"  

Pocahontas agreed.
"By the way," she added, "how exactly did you get the front door open anyhows?"
"Well, you know I fell smack on my rear end when I got down from the table.  I really need to figure out how to get down off of here better!"  I said, giggling.  "Anyways, I kind of leaped for the doorknob, used all my weight to turn it, and then let go.  I fell down pretty hard from there too. But it was cool looking around outside."
"I'll bet it was." Pocahontas agreed.  "So, think you could show me how to turn that doorknob?"  She asked with a grin.
"Definitely!" I replied.  Hmm...maybe this won't be too bad after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment